...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tumbled in Grace

The last time I stayed in the house the whole day.. I was sick. Guess why I’m stuck again at home. Haha! Minsan ayoko magstay sa house kasi kung ano ano mga naiisip mo at narerealize mo, haha! Ohwell, let me share some of them.


~ On being sick

I find it easier to praise God when I got an answered prayer, when I get to eat my fave food, when I get to smile because somebody made me happy, when I feel so good had a very good day and when everything you planned falls into place. I feels hard to praise God when I didn’t get what I want, when I don’t have what I want, when im losing things, when im destroyed and when im sick. I always complain, who doesn’t? Deep inside I know I don’t need to complain because God is giving me everything that I need, things that He knows I need. To glorify Him, and Him alone. He gives it in His beautiful time. "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." - James 5:15-16


~ On being busy

I am a busy person. My mom always tells me “hindi ka na napirmi dito sa bahay, para kang border, matutulog, kakain, papasok, kakain, matutulog.” I work 5days a week, Saturday for me is considered as my free day and Sunday is for the Lord. If there would be an event that I need to attend to, I adjust my schedule. I like attending events, meeting new people, going to different places, eating different foods, especially bonding with friends. Ofcourse, I always see to that I set my priorities straight, or so I thought. I have to admit, im missing my quite time and prayer time lately L That’s my sad part on being busy. Though I get to meet and greet the persons I love, I have forgotten to first treasure the most important relationship I have.

Being alone always let our thoughts wander dream. I can’t help but think when will be my next date with myself. Haha! Thinking these entire musings make me feel so little. How can a person such as me handle all of these pressures? How can I handle all the problems that come my way? Only by Grace. Only by Grace can I still say Praise God that I am sick and that You are my Healer. Only by Grace.


Special thanks to Heidi, my new friend, who visited me and even bought me noodle soup J I appreciate our new friendship. I enjoyed the laughter, the talks and thank you so much for your gift. Im looking forward to our movie/coffee date before you leave. Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails