...

Friday, August 03, 2012

Interior Zone SM North Edsa SALE!

SM North Edsa offers another SALE for all it’s dear shoppers. This time, the exciting deals and treat will be exclusive to the Interior Zone, the home wares and furniture section of the mall.






Dozens of beautifully designed furniture can be yours at very affordable prices. I have always liked checking out the furnitures whenever I visit the department store and I always dream of having to shop for furniture for my own home and that’s going to be soon.


The excitement is almost killing me and so while browsing the site of OUR HOME, I have virtually shopped for what my future home would look like. I just hope my soon to be husband would agree =) We both agreed on going oriental look, just plain black, white and red color accents inside the house specially the living room and some of these items matched perfectly.










The SALE have already started last July 27, 2012 and it will be until August 12, 2012. Hurry up you still have time! The bonus part for you is that every weekend, there will be a scheduled seminar and talks at the Interior Zone, featuring young and professional interior designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails