...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chinese na Makulit Spotted in the Great Northern Sale!

Shopping is actually very similar to farming a field. You can't keep buying the same thing, you have to have a bit of variety. Otherwise you get bored and stop enjoying yourself.” ― Sophie Kinsella, Confessions of a Shopaholic


Honestly I’m no shopaholic, but shopping and doing the groceries are my way of de-stressing myself. I find joy in finding a pair of red flats, mustard-colored hand bag, a Sunday dress and a best selling novel in a bargain store. Shopping is a delightful and a terrible experience altogether. I know you understand what I meant buy this *wink* but thank goodness SALE was invented.






Last July 13-15 SM North Edsa gave shoppers a blissful time inside and even outside the mall with THE GREAT NORTHERN SALE! 




Major discounts were given in almost every store, left and right, front and back! Haha! I love it that SM gave us exciting deals from leading brands from apparels to shoes to dining deals, the SM jingle is so true:


Here at SM, we got it all for you! We’re waiting for you.



Oh, so I really took advantage of the sale that weekend. I know, I have been eyeing for so many things lately – new clothes (for rainy season), a pair of red flats (I really don’t own one), Midnight Blue leather bag (my official office bag), pink Barbie lipstick (for a Barbie look), fiction books (as I am addicted to Christian Chick Lit novels) and some things for my bedroom and a couple of birthday gifts. But, there’s this one thing that me and my family wanted to buy for the longest time and given that it’s sale I immediately asked them if we could buy it in SM North Edsa’s Great Northern Sale. Ofcourse, who wouldn’t say no.


My family and I went there during the first day, excited to see all the items on sale and we were really surprised by how good the deals and treats SM has to offer.


MNG offers up to 70%! 
The only time I can buy Sanuk is when it's 50% unfortunately they don't have my size :(

Even CDs and DVD are buy one take one!

Shoppers!


We finally went to SM Appliance Center where we want to buy our goal for the day: a brand new LCD TV. I am so impressed that SM Appliance Center is almost complete, from appliances in the living room, to the kitchen, and even to the bedroom. We scanned all the TV’s and there were a lot to choose from actually, that gave us a very hard time. We finally settled for Devant, I was told that it is a Singaporean brand, the specs (will include specs after tonight) and the price actually fits our budget. The original price was around 23k but we were able to get if for around 20k.





The 39” CX800 Devant LCD TV that we bought is the greatest catch we got from the Great Northen Sale (aside from the bags, shoes and clothes we bought). Since then, every night is movie night at home.


During the first day of sale, shoppers were also entertained by SM thru the SM Fashion Runaway.





During the sale, SM also launched their Gourmet Card, which you can avail if you will present a receipt of worth 2500p. The Gourmet Card entitles you to some freebies and exclusive treats on some of the best known restaurants in SM North Edsa, The Block and SM Annex.




We are looking for another Great Northern Sale and we hope that it would be soon! 

Thank you SM North Edsa!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails