...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol Movie Review

Blamed for the terrorist bombing of the Kremlin, IMF operative Ethan Hunt is disavowed along with the rest of the agency when the President initiates "Ghost Protocol". Left without any resources or backup, Ethan must find a way to clear his agency's name and prevent another attack. To complicate matters further, Ethan is forced to embark on this mission with a team of fellow IMF fugitives whose personal motives he does not fully know.

This is my first time to watch Mission Impossible and I would have to say that, I regret not watching the first three instalment of Tom Cruise’ Mission Impossible. I would have to say that the movie is so great and I am really drawn by the action. Tom Cruise is so fit with the role and I heard that he really did some of the stunts in the movie. I would have to say that the technology used in the movie is indeed state of the art and I am amazed by some of them. The story, since I don’t have anything to compare with is simple yet character driven. I kind of think it is going after an Ocean’s Eleven / Italian Job kind-of-movie but there really is something that differentiates MI from all other action movies. For me it’s Tom Cruise.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails