...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Lifeguard Shirt

They say the picture is worth a thousand words
I say my shirt is not for nerds.
Though mine is simple, white and small
I know there are some that fits ‘em all.

Let me tell you about the story of my shirt,
It’s not very grand but it’s worth a blurt.
This shirt I have been searching for a very long time,
Glad to have found it now during my prime. 


This shirt and I share very special times together,
It’s a favorite companion during good and bad weather.
My lifeguard shirt, as I call it,
Have been complimented by others, as a perfect fit.


I value this shirt as I value my character,
Because I believe you are what you wear.
I love this shirt! Now, I want someone else to love it too!
I support the Electrolux Wash-athon Clothes Donation Advocacy, you should too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cathie! I would like to ask for exchangelink kung ok lng po.

    Please reply once you read my request, add po agad kita.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails