...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Im sorry

I am supposed to be blogging about what has happened to me the past few days, or should I say the past few months.. but right now that’s not what I want to blog about.

I am very bothered by what happened last Tuesday. It all happened at the wrong time.  Siguro hindi ko na ikkwento ang buong detalye, but it concerns someone that is very dear to me.

I have hurt someone very dear and very close to me. Aminado ako, it was really my fault. Sometimes, may mga bagay ako na ginagawa na akala ko eh malulusutan ko or magagawan ko ng paraan para di maging worst or masama. It happened last Tuesday, I went home at around midnight and I didn’t even informed my parents my whereabouts. They were furious ofcourse. They were mad. And until now they are not talking to me.

I know, and very aware that its my fault. I should have told them that I would be home late. I should have told them where I was. I should have told them who im with. They were just worried for their little girl. They were just dead worried.

“I am very sorry for what happened. I really didn’t mean to disappoint you. I really didn’t mean for you to get worried. I hope you know how much I appreciate you and what you are doing to me. I am not taking you and your concern for me, for granted. I love you so much and it kills me now that you’re not talking to me and you’re not even looking at me. I hate it when you really made me invisible and just pretend that I am not around. I hope you know how sincere I am in saying that I am really sorry and I want us to be ok again. I love you so much Mom, Happy Birthday!”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails