...

Monday, January 29, 2007

What happened?

.. a lot of things actually.. the last post, prior to Going Back was if im not mistaken was way way back.. hehe, gets?

.. anyhoo, God has been gracious and faithful, and good, and merciful, and loving, and caring, and generous, and i could go on and on and still i wouldnt let you guys know exactly what He has done for me and what He is doing with me.. right at this very moment.. right at this very seat.. unless you let Him take hold of you.. unless you let Him take hold of your life..

.. last year, was well, quite a year for me.. learned a lot.. experienced a lot.. missed a lot.. i feel this year will be a challenging one.. i feel that God will reveal something, of which i NOW felt afraid of it..

"Lord, i have no words or feelings right now.. just thoughts.. thoughts about me, thoughts about You. You have been very faithful to me, and i find myself not worthy to receive Your grace.. but still you are gracious.. i could not imagine my life without You, Oh GOD.. here is my heart.. please take it and never let it go..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails