...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Long Walks

I always like long walks..

long walks in the morning..
long walks in the evening..
long walks in the park,
and even long walks in the mall.

Yeah, it may sound so girly, ahaha! I know!
Its just that i never get tired walking inside the mall.
(i know you would say, ofcourse!)

Its one of those walks that i never want to end.

Just like ours.

They say that one way to keep fit is that, we need to walk 10,000 steps a day.
Its a good exercise din daw.

I figured if its you im walking with, i never would want to finish the 10,000 steps that soon.Ü
Every walk with you seems shorter than the last time.
Pakonti ng pakonti ang oras at araw natin na magkasama.

I always feel happy.
I always flash a smile.
Everytime im with you.

I always love long walks.

Its just sad that ours is not.

**************************
January 31, 2007 8:52PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails