Let's Go Surfing is a charity clinic for bloggers and beginner surfers. It will be held on August 15-16 in La Union at the Billabong Surf School and San Juan Surf Resort in Urbiztondo Beach, San Juan, La Union.
I soo wish i could join this event but i also have an event on August 16 =( Why do i want to join? These prizes awaits!
* (10 pairs) Havaianas Flip Flops
* (5) VMV Hypoallergenics’ Armada Sport 70 Sun+Light Screen worth more than 1K each.
* (5) 1yr Webhosting packages from Web.com.ph
* A free surfing trip to Baler, Aurora including private bus transfers, accommodations, and surfing lesson
* Billabong Merchandise
* Starbucks Coffee Vouchers from Starbucks Coffee
* Branded loot bags from JumpShotsPH.com
* Gift Certificates from Digital Manila.blogspot.com (Red Ribbon, 7-Eleven)
* Travel Factor T-shirts
* More surprise items
But wait there's more! You can win the prizes and at the same time enjoy and learn how to surf! The event will host the following:
• A 1hr pre-event orientation on Aug 08 4pm about the activities involved and LetsGoSago.net’s actual 1st Anniversary at Starbucks 6750 (beside Glorietta) Makati (This is strategically set for the 5:30pm bus pick up point for the awarding night of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs).
• A beginner’s surfing clinic for bloggers and non-blogger participants at the Billabong Surf School with Top Philippine Celebrity Surfer Luke Landrigan (Men’s Health Mag May 2009 Cover)
• A food side trip in two popular food spots in San Juan La Union - Halo-Halo de Iloko or Midway Grill (pending developments).
• Program, Raffle and Night beach party at 8:00pm of the 15th.
How do you join? Its so easy! Just follow the these steps!
How To Join
Both blogger-participants and regular (non-blogger) participants alike are welcome to join. Complete the online registration, pay the corresponding fees, and make sure you are physically fit.
Regular participant cost is P2500 per person which includes transportation, accommodations and surf lessons. Please see ‘Package Inclusions‘ above.
For blogger participants, from the original cost of P2500, cost is now down to P2000 with the support of our sponsors. Furthermore, P600 of that would go to WWF Philippines as a donation to support their projects and operations. You can do this by simply making a blog post (Multiply.com not valid) about the event and mentioning Bico Australia and SM as event sponsors. Bico Australia should have a link to http://bico.shop-ph.com/. This can be done anytime from now until August 10 11.You would also each receive an acknowledgment letter from WWF-Philippines regarding your donation as an individual.
Please make the first 50% (P1000) non-refundable deposit of your payment anytime from July 27-August 10 11 to
Bank Account Name: Jonel Uy
Bank Account Number: 2426-1841-59
Bank Branch: BPI Megamall
After payment, email the transaction code of your deposit slip. Keep this and bring the deposit slip on Aug 15 as your proof of payment. The remaining balance of P1000 shall be collected on Aug 15 when you come.
Okay, now im really ingget that i can't join the event! There are actually a lot more than what i blogged here. Wanna find out those things? Visit Sago here and learn more about the event!
~ Happy Birthday Sago! Enjoy!