...

Friday, February 05, 2010

What happened to my 2009?

Has it been that fast? Whatever happened to me for the past year? Here's a recap.

January - I joined Facebook. Haha!
February - Love for the second time around
March
- Church Anniversary Month, went to MV Doulos with family and Shobe's graduation!
April
- Family Outing @ St. Agatha and I was transferred to a different HR dept. It was fun!
May
- Magicalympics at EK with the Bloggers and my First Palawan trip!
June - Sykes Voices!
July
- got myself a new pair of eye glasses
August - Lolo was diagnosed with a cancerous lump in his throat :(
September
- Best Birthday ever, the month i turned Silver ♥
October - My fave doctor leaving for US, blogger events here and there
November - First mountain climb - Mt. Batulao
December - Lolo rested, Family Trip to Tagaytay and iPhone for Christmas!

So there, thank you for being a part of it. Bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails