- Love each other.
- Don't lie.
- Keep communications open.
- Stay Sweet.
- When you get hurt just forgive and forget.
- Never talk about break-ups.
- Never say it's okay even if it's not.
- Forget about pride.
- If you say sorry mean it.
- Don't compare you past to your present.
- Don't talk about your stupid ex's.
- Give and take process.
- Be aware of his/her feelings.
- When you have a fight, don't let the night past without settling it.
- Don't be the PERFECT one just be the RIGHT one.
- Don't expect too much. (based on experience)
- Always be aware that there's a time for everything. - Marcelle
- Spend time with each other - Chinky
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
How to keep a relationship
* I love this text from Tita Ollie. It came at the right time.