...

Friday, May 18, 2007

Money

Money. Is it really everything? Can one live and not have money? Can anybody justify that money is NOT about everything?

Lately iv been experiencing financial crisis, like everyone does. It bothers me so much, like a child who craves so much for a tootsie roll.

We are a middle-class family. It is not something I am proud of and it is not something I am sorry for either. Sometimes I do wonder, how are we getting thru this? How are we getting thru all the expenses? How come we are not in jail for having so many debts that we cant until now pay?

14And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. – 2 Corinthians 9:14

Of course I know it is by God’s grace. Just imagine, life without God. All things are under HIM, all living and non-living things, governed and controlled by HIM.

This is just a random train of thoughts. I am just writing what’s on my mind. Just letting it all out. Just thinking out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails