...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

.Freak.

Its Saturday. Its Weekend. Its overtime.

Have to go to the Ofc because nobody is taking over batch 1 and 2..

so, here am i.. wala man lng cute na mag-eexam.. wala tuloy inspirasyon.. just kidding.. sympre i have my inspiration... he's still sleeping pa eh.. hehehe.. :)

Khean (my best friend1) [kasi may best friend 2,3,etc din ako eh] hehe, enweiz.. khean txtd me last night asking me if im available for today coz she has two tckts to star city.. sayang im not yet done here, gusto ko p nmn magrelax kasi napaka stressing nitong nakaraang mga araw na may trabaho na ako... :(

Pero ok lng, i knw God will give me the relaxation i deserve.. hehe.. sana Bora... *asa!*

il wait nlng...

QUOTE FOR THE DAY: Jesus, you alone shall be my first love... my first love..

CARE BEAR FOR THE DAY: Tenderheart is a loving and lovable bear who knows lots about helping others share their feelings. By helping people show they care, Tenderheart Bear helps spread love and make it grow. He wears the perfect symbol for his job on his tummy—a heart.

.Freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails