WWF Philippines invites everyone to join and support the WWF Reverse Run on
July 22, 2012 at the SM Mall of Asia IMAX Grounds.
As suggested by the race name, all running participants will run in reverse, they will backpedal for the first 200 meters then will run forward. The race is held to launch the Reverse the Bad Student Program, a year long membership program that aspire students to fully commit to protect the environment.
Ambassador Rovilson and sports enthusiast, Marc Nelson on WWF Reverse Run 2012.
Let’s revers the bad for our living planet. You can also support this activity by just having your profile pic in your social network sites on reverse! Keep it until July 23, 2012 and share the news to your friends and family.
3K – PHP 500
6K – PHP 500
12K – PHP 600
- Race kit includes: Race singlet, Race Bib, Safety Pins, Maps
- Participants will only run backwards for 200meters. Running time will only start when the participants will make the 180° turn for the 3K, 6K and 12K distances.
- Finishers will receive a limited edition WWF baller band.
- 10 watches are to be raffled of c/o Soleus.
3K – 5:50AM
6K – 5:40AM
12K – 5:30AM
Registration Venues: (From June 22 – July 16, 2012)
- Chris Sports Branches (Registration Period: June 22, 2012 – June 18, 2012)
Branches: 1. SM Mall of Asia, 2. SM Manila, 3. Glorietta
- Fitness and Athletics Company (F&A)
9th Avenue corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Skechers Branches
Branches: 1. Festival Mall Alabang, 2. Market Market, 3. Trinoma
PS: Bring your own water bottle to minimize use of disposable water cups!