SALE!The four letter word I love and hate at the same time. I love because who really doesn’t want discounted items, freebies and buy-one-take-one? Hate, because it makes my wallet so anorexic.
This coming July 13, 14 and 15 – I will officially LOVE the word SALE because the GREAT NORTHEN SALE is back!
Get MAJOR discounts EVERYWHERE you look and love the most exciting deals on all brands, stores, dining places and get as much as 70% discount on selected brands!
When I checked in SM North Edsa in Foursquare awhile ago I got a tip that SM North is the largest mall in the Philippines and world’s third in terms of leasable are.
• Before you battle your way to SM NORTH EDSA on July 13, 14 and 15, visit the stores you want and check out the items you want to buy, and fit the items you want to purchase.
• Make a list of the things you want to buy so you will not waste time in looking for the item you want to buy.
• Start from the left side stores of the mall going to the right side stores so you will not go back and forth the mall.
• Expect a corridor full of people availing discounts, so just bring a sling bag, so you can squeeze your way in the mall full of shoppaholics.
• If you don’t want to hold on too many plastics bring a big katcha bag or buy the SM ECO BAG and you can even help preserve our planet.
• Enjoy and share your shopping finds to your family and friends!
Know more about the latest news and updates about SM North Edsa. Visit their
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/smnedsa
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/smnorthedsa
Website – http://www.sm-northedsa.com/
You may regularly check my blog for more shopping updates!