...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Hours in my Day

The moment i read the title from the OMFlit Newsletter, i instantly knew this book is for me.

From my blog awhile ago, i did mention the word busy a lot of times. I don't actually know a person that's not busy, almost everybody is. From waking up to preparing for work, to daily rituals, to work, to personal life, to church life, to social life and all kinds of extra curricular activities.. almost everybody has a single thing to do every minute of their lives.

As i read on thru what this book is all about, i learned that i need to be organized not only with my things but also with my life. Being an OC person, i feel betrayed that i am organized with my things and not with my life, haha! A friend once told me that i do not need to learn time management, i need be an expert on activity management, coz its what i need the most. (that was after sharing to her all my burdens, from work, church, ministry, family and personal life) and eversince then i never forgot what she said.

I cant wait to get my hands on this book.

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails