What do you like about rainy days? What do you hate about rainy days? How many people love rainy days? How many people hate rainy days? What are their advantages? What are their disadvantages?
Those are the questions that ran in mind awhile ago while waiting for a Quiapo FX.
Konti lang ang tao kanina sa labas. Wala kasing pasok ang mga estudyante. (
I hate rainy days because.. (iisip ako ng mga rason ko)
- I hate the feeling when my feet are wet. Ayoko kasi ng nababasa ang paa ko. Treasured ko ata ito.
- I hate putik. Sympre pag umuulan at basa ang kalsada at nakatsinelas lang ako eh pag lumakad ako eh mapuputikan ang maganda kong legs (kung naka shirts ako) at ang pantaloon ko (kung naka pants ako).
- I hate watching the news about families and people in wreckage. Naawa ako sa mga tao at pamilya na napapanood ko na nililipad yung bubong, pader at buong bahay nila L na sa-sad talaga ko.
- I hate rainy days specially looking outside the dark clouds hovering around the once bue-eyed sky. I hate gloomy moments. I hate being stuck, alone.
- I hate it when im stranded. Kaya ayokong gumising ng maaga eh kasi nakakatamad. Lalo na after preparing eh mahihirapan kang sumakay papasok at trapik. Worst eh pagsakay mo stranded ka naman sa bus/fx/jeep/mrt/lrt/taxi/kotse na sinasakyan mo.
- I hate flood. Who wants them anyway?
I love rainy days because.. (iisip ako ng mga rason ko)
- I love rain! I love water! *splish splash*
- I love to sleep when its raining. It so good a feeling. Haha! And besides, Its my favorite past time.. sleeping J
- I love to cuddle and being cuddles! (ahihi) Oh I remember the days L
- I love it when they suspend classes! Yehey! And if you’re blessed that day, yung tipong may exam ka na hindi ka mo nareview or may project/term paper ka na ipapasa that day, and the night before you prayed to God to give you extra time to delay the deadline, then kinabukasan you’ll find out na walang pasok. Haay, diba ansarap ng feeling. Haha!
- I love rainy days coz it’s the only time that I get to be lazy at home. I hate being stuck at home, alone. But I love it when the whole family’s here J
- I love sipping a hot cup of coffee or eating a bowl of chicken arrozcaldo. It beats the cold atmosphere. I remember when dad used to pick me up at SM Manila after school, whenever I feel so cold he would always buy me a cup of coffee @ Dunkin Donuts. I love their brewed coffee J Masarap na, libre pa J haha!
Marami pa akong nakalimutan eh, why I love and hate rainy days at the same time. Maybe il think about it first then il add some more probably pag feeling ko eh nakumpleto ko. Right now kasi iv been distracted eh.. haha! Im thinking of something to post tomorrow.. something about rainy days also… hmm..
**song in my head: Rainy Days and Mondays